3D Printing Basics
3D Printing — also known as additive manufacturing — is a process for turning a digital file (its CAD representation) into a physical object by adding materials layer by layer.
Every print needs a file
Determine materials and process (we can help).
We offer flexible pricing packages. Ask about package deals and student discounts.
- Assorted 3D modeling and file repair
- Projects generally take 2-10 hours depending on complexity
- Most projects take one session
- Larger/detailed projects may take longer
- Post-scan modeling may be needed
- Pricing dependent on project length
- Steep discounts on volume orders